1450 Frazee Road, Ste. 300, San Diego, CA 92108 - Office: (619) 294-3700 - Fax: (619) 294-9000
Innovative Leadership Development 1-day Program
- Thursday, July 27th - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 13th - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 12th - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For More Information, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - 619-294-3700
Horses (like people)
willingly follow leaders they respect & trust
lead through influence
instead of authority or title
Horses teach leaders how to:
communicate more effectively
face their fears and manage their emotions
practice new ways of gaining buy-in and commitment
increase consistency between actions and feelings
Grow Your leadership in an amazing learning environment...
...at the JONES Coaching & Retreat Center
in beautiful Rancho Santa Fe, Ca.
Equestrian-Assisted Leadership Development Program Objectives
Leaders who attend this phenomenal one-day leadership experience will walk away with:
- increased levels of emotional intelligence to help strengthen their personal leadership,
- a better awareness of the perceptions of their actions, both verbal & nonverbal, on the levels of psychological safety on their teams,
- a greater ability to build trust and foster respect in the workplace, and
- practical skills to demonstrate confidence, provide clear direction, and function as an authentic leader